Phishing is Scamming method or act which method through get personal information like facebook account id password or credit card id pass, ATM card Id, password and email id password. […]
- Communicate personal information only using cell phone or secure or trusted web sites.
- Do not click in pop-up windows.
- Never send any information about your account in emails
- Don’t responses given spam mails.
- Check regularly your online bank information.
- Using firewall, anti-spyware and anti-virus software.
- Online banking transaction time always Verify https in browser.
System password menace that a word or code of characters used for computer user authentication to prove identity or access approval to gain access to computer system.[…]
- Cannot use only letters or only numbers, our name, our phone number, general word not use (ex: competition).
- Change your pass word at list one time in week.
- Install good antivirus program and spyware remover program in computer system.
- Good security providing in our Network or Wi-Fi Network.
- Backup your computer data and save it in different location.
- Don't check the remember my password box.
- Trace all documents which are use in 24 hours in one day in computer system.
- The browser cache and history should be clean.
E-mail threats include virus and worms send via email, attachment (pdf, exe, and bat), spyware, and adware, bed links which is harmful to computer or people. […]
- Make two way verification on email so no one can access without permission our email account.
- Now today more email security providing by company like content filtering services such as antivirus, antisapm, html tag remover, script remover so use it.
- Don’t send any content which is harmful to other person.
- Do not replay any spam email.
- Always change your login password in one time in one week.
- Never share your password.
- Never click on hyperlink given in email.